Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » Deer Hunting » What is date for opener 2014?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is date for opener 2014?
Buck Creek
Junior Hunter
Member # 7298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Creek   Email Buck Creek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what the date is for opening day or firearm season is for 2014?
Posts: 24 | From: Jackson County | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MKFrench78
Junior Hunter
Member # 56208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MKFrench78   Email MKFrench78       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November 15th
Posts: 24 | From: Clark county | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bryan78
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bryan78   Email Bryan78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the firearm season always opens the first Saturday after the 11th of November...
Posts: 825 | From: Shelbyville, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hornharvester
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 13622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornharvester   Email hornharvester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indiana law says gun season opens the first Saturday after the second Tuesday of November every year. h.h.

--------------------
If you're not a hemorrhoid, get off my butt.

Posts: 1110 | From: N.E. Indiana, Spitting distance from the Wabash River. | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kicker
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kicker   Email kicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following dates are the projected Indiana firearms deer seasons through 2016.
These dates are based on the current administrative rules as of November 17, 2000 and are subject to change.
Year
Season Dates
November 16 - December 1
November 15 - November 30
November 14 - November 29
November 12 - November 27

Posts: 134 | From: (Ripley) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoseyCoHunter
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 32194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoseyCoHunter   Email PoseyCoHunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I always wondered how that was figured.
I used to just wait until the DNR posted the date to start making vacation plans, now I can get my vacation plans in the first of the year.

Posts: 69 | From: S.W.Indiana | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunter Dan
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunter Dan   Author's Homepage   Email Hunter Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I wish it was the first Saturday following the second Tuesday of DECEMBER!!!

--------------------
Hunter Dan - Connecting Kids to the Outdoors!

Posts: 167 | From: Crawfordsville | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2014, HoosierHunting.com