Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » HoosierHunting RoundTable » State Fair Train

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: State Fair Train
hornharvester
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 13622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornharvester   Email hornharvester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummmer......until today I didnt know the fair train from Noblesville stopped running last year. I was going to the fair Sat. but now I cant park and ride the train Im not. I see the local government wants to tear out the tracks and make a parkway.....too bad, every time I rode it the train was full of kids having fun. h.h.

--------------------
If you're not a hemorrhoid, get off my butt.

Posts: 1945 | From: N.E. Indiana, Spitting distance from the Wabash River. | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BREW...
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BREW...     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't let the no train stop me.... just go and pay to park inside the fair grounds and get there early!

That area is different for sure but far from the worst area in Marion county... IMO

--------------------
Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"

Posts: 3005 | From: PlainField, IN | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trapperDave
Traditional/Primitive Archer
Member # 512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trapperDave   Email trapperDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A train used two weeks a year vs something people can use year round...

Smart move imo

--------------------
Join us on my Facebook group....OUTDOORS in INDIANA

formerly known as Indiana hunting, fishing and trapping

Posts: 7828 | From: Hancock Co. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2017, HoosierHunting.com