Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » Deer Hunting » Response for IWDHM? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Response for IWDHM?
jjas
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim,

While you say your group wants 92 seats @ the table, I would rather strive for a method that allows for all hunters/non-hunters to let the IDNR know exactly what they want/think, not what 20 people in any particular county that are members of a CDAC say they want for the county (or counties) I hunt in.

Your group hasn't, and never will speak for me and that is the message I (and others) have sent to everyone from the Governor on down...

Posts: 1968 | From: Southern Indiana | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QUINCY HUNTER
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 5563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QUINCY HUNTER   Email QUINCY HUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jjas

There is no membership in a CDAC it's for all hunters and non hunters deer enthusiast deer watchers photographers citizens to decide what's right in your County

IWDHM
JUST WANTS CDAC IN ALL 92 COUNTIES
We want all citizens and hunters of a County to participate
IWDHM
DOES NOT WANT A SAY AFTER THE CDAC's ARE IN PLACE
ITS THAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Thanks

Tim Moore

Posts: 59 | From: Mooresville | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BREW...
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1967

Icon 14 posted      Profile for BREW...     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jjas:
Tim,

Your group hasn't, and never will speak for me and that is the message I (and others) have sent to everyone from the Governor on down...

AMEN...+1 [Wink]

--------------------
Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"

Posts: 2976 | From: PlainField, IN | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjas
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QUINCY HUNTER:
jjas

There is no membership in a CDAC it's for all hunters and non hunters deer enthusiast deer watchers photographers citizens to decide what's right in your County

IWDHM
JUST WANTS CDAC IN ALL 92 COUNTIES
We want all citizens and hunters of a County to participate
IWDHM
DOES NOT WANT A SAY AFTER THE CDAC's ARE IN PLACE
ITS THAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Thanks

Tim Moore

I don't want a few members of ANY county CDAC purporting to speak for me. Just as I didn't want the old groups speaking for me when prop 1 was being debated.

And FWIW, even if I agreed with some of the positions of your group, I can't support it due to your tactics.

Posts: 1968 | From: Southern Indiana | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QUINCY HUNTER
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 5563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QUINCY HUNTER   Email QUINCY HUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jjas and Brew

You two enjoy
Because if you watch Stakeholder Group meeting there were only 3 count them 3 sitting at the table speaking for you me and everyone else in Indiana
Wake up
You two can't see the Forest for the Trees either

I don't want three people agreeing on what I want to happen in a conference room in Indianapolis which is exactly what happened!

So give me 20 rednecks in 92 counties sending a recommendation to Joe Caudell than what happened

Posts: 59 | From: Mooresville | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjas
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2782

quote:
Jjas and Brew

You two enjoy
Because if you watch Stakeholder Group meeting there were only 3 count them 3 sitting at the table speaking for you me and everyone else in Indiana
Wake up
You two can't see the Forest for the Trees either

I don't want three people agreeing on what I want to happen in a conference room in Indianapolis which is exactly what happened!

So give me 20 rednecks in 92 counties sending a recommendation to Joe Caudell than what happened

Perhaps re-reading what I posted earlier would make things clearer for you (as far as my position goes)...

I don't want a few members of ANY county CDAC purporting to speak for me. Just as I didn't want the old groups speaking for me when prop 1 was being debated.

So as far as seeing goes, I see just fine...

Have a nice evening...

QUINCY HUNTER
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 5563

LOL
QUINCY HUNTER
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 5563

You don't want anyone speaking to DNR except You??

That's Funny

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

js2397
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for js2397     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's Funny

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sounded more like he can speak on his own behalf same as anyone else.
Posts: 718 | From: Corydon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tynimiller
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tynimiller   Author's Homepage   Email tynimiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by js2397:
quote:

That's Funny

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sounded more like he can speak on his own behalf same as anyone else.
Exactly, I've never felt like I had no avenue for giving my opinion or feelings to the IDNR or anyone else for that matter.

Joe Caudell is going to see this is expanded even more, excluding no one and placing ZERO between a hunter and giving his opinion to the state, that is better than anything I've seen proposed.

I also have faith in Joe being able to understand opinions are measures of emotion more than fact sometimes...tough to measure but very importanr.

Posts: 130 | From: North/Central Indiana | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BREW...
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BREW...     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+1....

--------------------
Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"

Posts: 2976 | From: PlainField, IN | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjas
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2782

quote:

That's Funny

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I never said that. I understand what the IDHA and other groups have tried to accomplish over the years. And while I completely disagree with the tactics and attitude of your group, I understand why you are trying to have your voices heard.

What I'm saying, is that I don't care for others purporting to speak for me and many of us want to improve the existing abilities to speak to the IDNR directly.

Based on what he proposed during the meeting, my hope is that Joe Caudell can bring forth a better way to communicate with residents. And I agree with Tynimiller that doing that would definitely be better than anything else I've seen proposed.

Kyle E
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyle E   Email Kyle E   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim how's come IWDHM bans people from posting if they disagree?
Posts: 466 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tynimiller
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tynimiller   Author's Homepage   Email tynimiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle E:
Tim how's come IWDHM bans people from posting if they disagree?

To be fair to Tim, he is not someone with moderator powers on their Facebook page. At least that is my understanding. That lies elsewhere.
Posts: 130 | From: North/Central Indiana | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Valovich
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 4615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Valovich   Email Jeff Valovich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh heck, I just want to know what happened at the state fair with this guy ;0)

--------------------
"Liberalism is a mental disorder"

Posts: 1255 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2017, HoosierHunting.com