Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » HoosierHunting RoundTable » Seattle Washington Info needed ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seattle Washington Info needed ?
maddogmech
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddogmech   Email maddogmech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have ideas as what to see while in Seattle, I know the Space Needle and the Fish Market ?
My wife and I will be out there attending a wedding, so we just decided to make a vacation out of it.
Need Ideas ? Thanks

Posts: 1144 | From: Mooresville,in.usa | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bean
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bean   Email bean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to Seattle a few times but didn't stay in the city much. Mt. St. Helens is a good place to go and is about 90-100 miles south of there. Well worth the drive. Just hope it is clear. The Columbia River is also pretty cool but will be a far drive.

--------------------
Sweat equity now = success the Fall!!

Posts: 3006 | From: Richmond (Webster) | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
76chevy
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 24895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 76chevy   Email 76chevy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MT Ranier is good, Pike Place market is worth the visit. I found the Space Needle to be a disappointment. Great to see it on the skyline but the actual tour is expensive and it surrounded by a small amusement park

Lots of good places to get fresh seafood there.

I would reccomend this one.

The Athenian Seafood Restaurant and Bar
http://www.athenianseattle.com/

A scene from Sleepless in Seattle was filmed there.

-

-

Posts: 2623 | From: 2 weeks from everywhere | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
76chevy
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 24895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 76chevy   Email 76chevy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
several good breweries and excellent coffee at several shops (maybe even starbucks) if you are into either
Posts: 2623 | From: 2 weeks from everywhere | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddogmech
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddogmech   Email maddogmech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Justin... They are added to the list !
Posts: 1144 | From: Mooresville,in.usa | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2017, HoosierHunting.com