Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » Turkey Hunting » 3rd Annual Mike Romer and Keith Dutton Memorial Turkey Hunting Contest Check-In (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3rd Annual Mike Romer and Keith Dutton Memorial Turkey Hunting Contest Check-In
Double B
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Double B   Email Double B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bird, that's a good one. Way to hang tough.

--------------------
Followed by Buzzards

Posts: 1073 | From: Right where I belong | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reagan
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reagan   Email Reagan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my first gobbler yesterday morning on a stalk, 65.425. 23# 1 1/8 and 1 1/16 spurs, 10 inch beard.  -

--------------------
"The beauty and charm of the wilderness are his for the asking, for the edges of the wilderness lie close beside the beaten roads of the present travel."***Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 31 | From: Fishers, IN | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reagan
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reagan   Email Reagan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops, looks like I never signed up in the first place, my bad.

--------------------
"The beauty and charm of the wilderness are his for the asking, for the edges of the wilderness lie close beside the beaten roads of the present travel."***Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 31 | From: Fishers, IN | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnPatrol
River Rat
Member # 1206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnPatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contest or not;) Congrats on your 1st Tom!!!!!!

--------------------
Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping is where it's @!!!!!

Posts: 2873 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnum hunter
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnum hunter   Email Magnum hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Contest is closed!

--------------------
"The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know."

Posts: 901 | From: Randolph County | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksender
Administrator
Member # 1249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksender   Email sticksender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Reagan on the fine bird.

--------------------
--------------------

Posts: 3008 | From: Terre Haute | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reagan
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78728

quote:
Originally posted by DawnPatrol:
Contest or not;) Congrats on your 1st Tom!!!!!!

Thank ya haha

--------------------

sticksender
Administrator
Member # 1249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksender   Email sticksender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like prohunter191 is the winner. Congrats on your big ol' Tom!

--------------------
--------------------

Posts: 3008 | From: Terre Haute | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prohunter191
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 78719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prohunter191   Email prohunter191   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks sticksender thats my biggest turkey ever.

--------------------
The day I stop hunting is the day I stop breathing.

Posts: 73 | From: Randolph County | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksender
Administrator
Member # 1249

email sent to you prohunter

--------------------
--------------------

kevinhunter
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevinhunter   Email kevinhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost forgot to post! LOL
Opening Day 4.26.2017
Clay County IN
Kevinhunter
24.3 lbs.
11.75 inch beard
1.25 inch spurs

66.1875 NWTF score

-

-

-

Posts: 1357 | From: Martinsville | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksender
Administrator
Member # 1249

Nice one Kevin, congrats!!!

--------------------
--------------------

Bryan78
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bryan78   Email Bryan78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats everyone on your turkeys this year!
Posts: 1229 | From: Shelbyville, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BowBo
The Mod Squad
Member # 1501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BowBo   Author's Homepage   Email BowBo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Congrats to all the lucky hunters this Spring season!
And I'm sure great memories were made even with the hunters that may not have harvested a bird.
Congrats to all!

--------------------
Just call me Bo!
In the Spring I Strut ~ In the Fall I Rut!

Posts: 5896 | From: The Swamps of South Ga! | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnPatrol
River Rat
Member # 1206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnPatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your opening day bird Kevin......very nice!!!!!

--------------------
Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping is where it's @!!!!!

Posts: 2873 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2017, HoosierHunting.com