Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » IDHA & HH News and Activities » New store for IDHA and HoosierHunting gear!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New store for IDHA and HoosierHunting gear!!!
jbwhttail
Member # 630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbwhttail   Email jbwhttail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the help of Free Loader and Deerhuntress we have opened a "store" for both IDHA and HoosierHunting.com items. The store will allow you to purchase online, with items shipped directly to your house! Proceeds will help maintain this site as well as further hunting and fishing in Indiana through contacts with IDNR and the legislative process.

You can find the store at

www.cafepress.com/IDHA

Hunting seasons are here and Christmas is coming soon. Buy often!

HoosierHunting shirts will be added as soon as the supply we just purchased are depleted.

--------------------
When science meets tradition there will be sparks.....

Posts: 7590 | From: Indpls,In US | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody.Query
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 2158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody.Query   Author's Homepage   Email Cody.Query   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jb-any chance the updated HRBP books are going to be available online at the store?

--------------------
"Form your own thoughts, instead of quoting another's original insight."-Cody Query

Posts: 525 | From: Camby | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squirrelhunter
Junior Hunter
Member # 78793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squirrelhunter   Email squirrelhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can I contact IDHA about membership renewal? I've sent messages on the Facebook page but haven't gotten an answer. Do I need to send a letter to the address or is there a number or email I can contact?
Posts: 7 | From: Portland, Ind | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BREW...
Hoosier Hunter
Member # 1967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BREW...     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by squirrelhunter:
How can I contact IDHA about membership renewal? I've sent messages on the Facebook page but haven't gotten an answer. Do I need to send a letter to the address or is there a number or email I can contact?

Email this guy I am sure he can help ksmith7280@aol.com

--------------------
Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"

Posts: 3084 | From: PlainField, IN | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksender
Administrator
Member # 1249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksender   Email sticksender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The membership sign up form is here:

http://www.hoosierhunting.com/MembershipApplicationWebsite.htm

--------------------
--------------------

Posts: 3140 | From: Terre Haute | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squirrelhunter
Junior Hunter
Member # 78793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squirrelhunter   Email squirrelhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
Posts: 7 | From: Portland, Ind | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2017, HoosierHunting.com