Welcome Visitors - Join Today - It's Free
Hoosier Hunting Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hoosier Hunting » Ask A Gun Expert » Are you a memeber of the NRA? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are you a memeber of the NRA?
Pepper1
Junior Hunter
Member # 78788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pepper1   Email Pepper1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a member for 25 years, right up to the time when they stuck their nose into our deer hunting regulations. They endorsed the use of hpr for deer hunting, which i am opposed to. As the law was written, you can only have 10 rounds of ammo in your possession while deer hunting with a hpr. I saw that as an infringement on my 2nd amendment right to arm myself as i see fit. I can go down to Indy and walk up and down the sidewalk in front of the capital building with my 30.06 and pull a little red wagon filled with 10,000 rounds of ammo. And it is perfectly legal to do so. But come opening day of deer season if i walk out of my back door with 11 rounds of 30.06 ammo, I can be arrested for being in possession of too bullets. I just feel like the nra endorsed a law that infringed on my 2nd amendment right. I just wish that they would stick to protecting our 2nd amendment, and keep their nose out of a states hunting regulations.
Posts: 3 | From: Plymouth, In | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | www.HoosierHunting.com

copyright 2017, HoosierHunting.com